If you are running an online store and selling 100s of products, it is a time-consuming task to manually change the prices. After all, you would like to spend time on growing your business rather than on these mundane tasks, on your Shopify store.
Install Ultimate Pricing Assistant from Shopify App Store
Click on the Pricing tab to access the Bulk Price Editor
- Once you are inside the bulk price editor, first step is to Filter the products to change the price
- Price editor provides filter by various options including special options such as Variants being sold at loss
- Click on More filters to get to advanced filters.
- After you specify the filtering criteria, press Apply filters to filter the products
- The editor will show first 500 variants in the preview screen which allows you to try different prices and see the preview.
Next step is to Configure the prices. In this step, you can opt
- bulk change either selling price or the compare at price.
- Increase or decrease the selected field
- Change by percentage, fixed amount or by a factor
- Select the reference for change, i.e. the reference price against which the change should be made.
Finally, you can schedule the price change and also set the date when these change should be reverted to the original prices. This is completely optional. By specifying a start and end date, you can run a promotion on selected products for !
The price changes and the progress of the price change request is available under the History tab as shown below.
You can restore the original prices by Reverting the price changes from the History tab